Join UKGBC during World Green Building Week, for which the theme is “Act on Climate”. We are highlighting this moment as a milestone on the Road to COP26, to shine a spotlight on the leadership being shown by business to drive the transition to a net zero carbon built environment, and the role of policy to support and enable this.
At the event, UKGBC will provide an update on our COP26 campaigning and the growing community of signatories to the Net Zero Carbon Buildings Commitment helping to build a market for net zero carbon buildings. We will hear from leading Commitment signatories on the action they’re taking to reduce whole life carbon and specific solutions to enable net zero carbon buildings.
We are also delighted to be joined by Ben Golding, BEIS Director of Energy Efficiency & Local who will provide an update on the policy environment to support and strengthen industry leadership on net zero.
- Ben Golding, Director of Energy Efficiency and Local, BEIS
- Helen Drury, Sustainability Lead, Tritax
- Miles Lewis, Head of Sustainability, Lendlease
- Rita Singh, Head of UK Public Affairs, Kingspan
- Alastair Mant, Head of Business Transformation, UKGBC
- John Alker, Director of Policy and Places, UKGBC
UKGBC is using this opportunity to strengthen its partnership with other built environment organisations, as we all gear up for COP26. The event is being supported by WorldGBC and The Climate Group (part of Climate Week NYC).