You can watch this event on Climate Group's Facebook Watch page.
Buildings account for 30-40% of total global emissions. But renovation rates are still far too slow to meet the Paris Agreement goals. Will smart tech make the difference? Will tech allow businesses to move more quickly to retrofitting and building climate friendly and healthy properties?
- Explore new smart technologies which can help businesses to decarbonize their building footprint, fast
- Showcase real-world energy productivity best practices, such as smart LED lighting systems and heating and cooling technologies
- Consider how tech will also support our changing ways of work and play
- Identify and discuss remaining barriers to implementation
- Mark Chambers, Director of Sustainability, NYC Mayor's Office
- Matt Lugar, Operating Partner, Generate Capital Makhegu Mabunda, Sustainability Specialist, Woolworths
- Joan MacNaughton CB HON FEI, Chair of the Board, the Climate Group
- Dave Regnery, President and Chief Operating Officer, Trane Technologies
- Harry Verhaar, Head of Global Public & Government Affairs, Signify
- Jess Shankleman, Energy and Commodities Reporter, Bloomberg News
This event is part of the Hub Live by the Climate Group.