Tuesday, 29th September at 2pm BST / 9am EST
Climate discussions to date have focused on the need to achieve net-zero emissions or the importance of establishing a more circular economy. But one is not possible without the other - to create a cleaner future, stakeholders across the supply chain need to tackle both. This session will examine how Unilever is looking into novel circular economy solutions to progress its net zero ambition, shedding a new light on the nexus between the circular economy and climate.
This session will examine how Clean Future – Unilever’s newest commitment to eliminate fossil fuels in all of its cleaning product formulations by 2030 – sits at the nexus of circular economy and the transition to net zero.
Join us as we:
- Explore how Unilever will achieve its ambitious and innovative programme
- Take a look at some of the rapid developments in science and technology that have united the climate agenda
- Discuss the industry approach needed to transition away from a reliance on fossil fuels and virgin raw materials
- Identify and discuss potential barriers to implementation
- Peter ter Kulve, President, Home Care, Unilever
- Ben Kellard, Director of Business Strategy, The University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership
- Per Klevnäs, Partner, Material Economics
- Dr. Jennifer Wilcox, Senior Fellow World Resource Institute U.S. Climate Programme