Public-private cooperation in Colombia has brought innovative commitments and mechanisms to reduce commodity-driven deforestation.
Join this dialogue with leaders from the private sector, government and civil society on what lessons we can learn from Colombia and how global and local stakeholders can collaborate to achieve a forest positive future at the national and regional level.
- Roberto Esmeral, Vice Minister, Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development, Colombia
- Norbert Gorissen, Deputy Director General, German Federal Ministry for the Environment (BMU)
- Jens Mesa Dishington, President, Fedepalma
- Mary Lou Higgins, Director, WWF Colombia
- Dairo Estrada, President, Finagro
- Moderator: Fabiola Zerbini, Latin America Director, Tropical Forest Alliance