Climate change, environmental disasters, and pollution exacerbate gender-based health disparities, disproportionately affecting women who are often the most vulnerable, especially in low- and middle-income countries.
This invitation-only session, hosted by Johnson & Johnson, will bring together leading experts across private, public, and nonprofit sectors to discuss possible actions to safeguard women’s health, as well as planetary health.
- 10:00 -10:15 - Welcome and Program Speaker Kickoff from Paulette Frank, Worldwide Vice President, Environmental Health, Safety & Sustainability, Johnson & Johnson
- 10:15 – 11:00 – Expert Panel and Q&A – conversation moderated by Sonali Sharma, Johnson & Johnson
- 11:00 – 11:15 – Closing Remarks from Louisa Plotnick, Head of US Programs, The Climate Group
- Dymphna van der Lans, Chief Executive Officer, Clean Cooking Alliance
- Mona Sarfaty, Director, Medical Society Consortium on Climate & Health
- Laura Jay, Regional Director for North America, C40 and Women4Climate
- Jainey Bavishi, Director, NYC Mayor’s Office of Recovery
This event is part of The Hub hosted by The Climate Group.