The New York City Environmental Law Leadership Institute (NYCELLI) is pleased to invite you to our amazing Climate Week NYC 2020 webinar. The distinguished panel will discuss this historic law and how it will impact New York State’s push towards 100% clean energy and the renewable energy industry overall from a legal, regulatory, and industry perspective.
Our distinguished moderator and panel include:
- (Moderator) Kit Kennedy- Senior Director, Climate & Clean Energy Program at the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC);
- Miles Farmer- Clean Energy Policy, Strategy, and Legal Consultant at Miles Farmer PLLC;
- Michael Gerrard- Professor, Founder, and Faculty Director at the Columbia Sabin Center for Climate Change Law; and
- Houtan Moaveni- Deputy Executive Director at the New York State Office of Renewable Energy Siting
NYCELLI is an annual seminar for a select group of environmental attorneys committed to leadership in the field. This webinar is brought to you by the following 2020-21 NYCELLI Class members:
- Vartan Badalian: Vartan is the EV100 Program Manager, North America at the Climate Group. Vartan earned his B.S. in Sustainable Energy Management from SUNY ESF and his J.D. from Lewis & Clark Law School.
- Julia Muench: Julia is an Associate Attorney at Super Law Group, LLC dedicated to public service. Julia earned her B.S. in Natural Resources Management at SUNY ESF, and her J.D. at Vermont Law School.
- Dane Warren: Dane is an Associate Attorney at the environmental law firm Sive, Paget & Riesel P.C. specializing in environmental litigation and regulatory compliance counseling. Dane earned his B.S. in Economics from Texas A&M University and his J.D. from Columbia Law School.
- Madeleine Skaller: Madeleine is an Associate Attorney at Levy Konigsberg LLP specializing in civil litigation. Madeleine earned her B.S. in Development Sociology at Cornell University and her J.D. at The George Washington University Law School.