You can watch this event on Climate Group's Facebook Watch page.
Conquering the Climate Decade: Have the events of 2020 shifted what governments and businesses can get done?
Governments and business have recently shown incredible determination to respond to a major emergency. They’ve created bold programs overnight and intervened in an unprecedented way to protect people’s health and jobs. Can the same approach be taken to the climate crisis? Does the world now have a greater chance of halving global emissions, in this, the Climate Decade? Join us to hear from political and business leaders as we explore what leaders can now do.
- Mandela Barnes, Lieutenant Governor, Wisconsin Damià Calvet, Minister of Territory and Sustainability, Catalonia
- Helen Clarkson, CEO, the Climate Group
- Christiana Figueres, Co-Founder, Global Optimism
- Alexandra Liftman, Global Environmental Executive, Bank of America
- Nancy Mahon, Senior Vice President, Global Corporate Citizenship and Sustainability, Estée Lauder Companies
- Dr Richard Mattison, CEO, Trucost, part of S&P Global
- Catherine McKenna, Minister of Infrastructure and Communities, Canada
- Dr Pedro J. Pizarro, President and CEO, Edison International
- Carlos Manuel Rodríguez, CEO and Chairperson, The GEF
- Alok Sharma, COP26 President and UK Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Dr Rhian-Mari Thomas OBE, CEO, Green Finance Institute
This event is part of the Hub Live by the Climate Group.