You can watch this event on Climate Group's Facebook Watch page.
Join us to hear how governments and businesses are delivering a green recovery. We’re currently experiencing the greatest human and economic tragedy of a generation. But this is also an unparalleled opportunity to build back better for the Climate Decade, halving emissions in the next 10 years. This high-level event will feature both political and business leaders. We will discuss what needs to be done over the next two years to accelerate climate action, create green jobs and a healthier society.
- Katarina Ageborg, Executive Vice President, Sustainability and Chief Compliance Officer, AstraZeneca
- Helen Clarkson, CEO, the Climate Group
- Roseanna Cunningham, Cabinet Secretary for Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform, Scotland
- Dr Wieland Holfelder, Vice President Engineering, Site Lead Google Munich, Google Sustainability Champion for Europe, Google
- Mathias Lelièvre, CEO, ENGIE Impact Susan Mac Cormac, Corporate Partner, Morrison & Foerster
- Damilola Ogunbiyi, CEO and Special Representative of the UN Secretary-General, Sustainable Energy for All and CoChair, UN-Energy Jason Porter, Senior Vice President, FirstNet Program, AT&T
- Hon. Mike Rann AC CNZM, Former Premier, South Australia
- Basil Seggos, Commissioner, New York State Department of Environmental Conservation
- Eva Svedling, State Secretary to the Minister for Environment and Climate and Deputy Prime Minister, Sweden
- Sihle Zikalala, Premier, KwaZulu-Natal
This event is part of the Hub Live by the Climate Group.